WISDOM PILL: A POWER-SECRET!

Over the YEARS, with MANY FAILED and SUCCESSFUL NEGOTIATIONS, I have NOW LEARNT that the STRONGEST PERSON on the NEGOTIATION TABLE is the ONE READY to LEAVE the TABLE WITHOUT a DEAL. The WEAKEST is the ONE with a RESOLVE to have a DEAL against ALL ODDS—Often, he will be DETERMINED; but will end up a DETERMINED FAILURE. WISDOM is SUPERIOR to RESOLVE. With this, my FAILURE RATE at the TABLE has REDUCED by over 95%. The remaining 5% is PROVIDENCE. It’s a POWER-SECRET. PK

Posted on June 14, 2012, in QUOTES. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.

  1. i believe you SIr. Negotiation is a SCIENCE, an art that must be learnt and desperation is a cancerous disease that characterizes the weak

  2. PKsir. This is the shortest big truth I’ve heard on the subject. I just followed this blog. I will “mark” it closely.

  3. Thanks for helping out, good info .

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: