PODCAST:Why The Few Rule The Many (The 80/20 Theory)

80/20 Rule

How come the FEW overpower the MAJORITY?

It has become a common parlance in everyday life  and some sort of motivational comfort that every human being will make it in life. True as this assertion seems to be, not every human being will make it in life. Our choices and decisions always define our level of success.   Classless society and equality in terms of wealth is a mirage. Generations down the line have always been led by a minority few who determine the direction of the majority. According to UNDP research, over 65 million of Nigerians live less than a dollar per day. This invariably means that the majority of the nation’s wealth is controlled by barely 20% of the nation’s population. And today, less than 20% of Nigerians own about 84% of all privately owned wealth. The top 1% of households has about 57.3% of business equity. The top 10% have about 85% to 90% of stock, bonds, trust funds, and business equity, and over 75% of non-home real estate. In effect, just 10% of the people own Nigeria. And these same facts apply all across the globe. The idea is, 20% minority will always control the majority in every sphere of life. On what DIVIDE do you want to play in? Why do you want to play in this DIVIDE?

Invest the listening ear in this podcast and connect to the value that the world around you awaits. Go!

CLICK the PLAY button below

Posted on November 14, 2013, in Smooth-Life*Clinic* and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.

  1. I choose to be in the 20% leading class by a commitment to developing my mind continually in a bid to offer value and support to the other 80% of people.

  2. Reblogged this on Oke Umurhohwo and commented:
    This is just awesome. You need listen to this message.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: