NEXT365™ INTERACTION

Can you BEAT your chest and say that you are PROUD of all your ACHIEVEMENTS this year and you feel like you couldn’t have DONE anything BETTER?

Or…

Do you FIND yourself STRUGGLING between GOALS…being able to ACHIEVE only a handful of them and leaving the most CRITICAL ones hanging?

Or…

Have you ever WONDERED why you always seem OPTIMISTIC at the BEGINNING of a year with GREAT DREAMS and HOPES and by the end of that year, you are left feeling DEFEATED and more CONFUSED than when you started?

If you answered yes to the last two questions above, well guess what? You would not be the first to have these kinds of struggles. This also means that you most certainly need to attend:

NEXT365™ INTERACTION a black tie eventPlease Visit: http://next365.olakunlesoriyan.com/

REGISTER BY FRIDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2014 TO RECEIVE A CHRISTMAS SLASH ON YOUR REGISTRATION FEE. CALL NOW FOR YOUR DISCOUNT. CALL DANIEL ON 08128118885 OR IFE ON 08128118883.

According to a Forbes study, only 8% of people who make plans/goals at the beginning of the year actually achieve them. It means that the remaining 92% of humans fall within the last two categories of people sited above.

A wise man once said, the greatest disservice you can do to yourself, is to lie to yourself. And the greatest gift you can give to yourself is an honest self-evaluation. Thus, in the spirit of a honest self-evaluation, can you still beat your chest and say you achieved all you wanted and couldn’t have done things differently? I guess your answer now should have changed…


Our SOLUTION: The NEXT365™ INTERACTION is about what will or might happen in 2015 and who you must be in it. It will help you with the mentality and intelligence to sit and to run all through 2015 and create winning experiences consistently through the year at the very centre of friction and heat and chaos. It will deliver guidance, counsel, direction, encouragement and focus.


The AUDIENCE: The NEXT365™ INTERACTION is for VISIONARY INDIVIDUALS focused on GREAT PERFROMANCE and HIGH-LEVEL RESOURCEFULNESS and RESULTS in 2015 within a Third-World Environment.


EVENT POINT: The LUSH and SERENITY of Protea, Ikoyi, Lagos will add all the ambiance value. Black Carpet starts at 5pm. 19TH DECEMBER 2014 IN PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE and 20TH DECEMBER IN LAGOS.


EXCHANGE: Apart from a COMPELLING, USABLE, TRANSFERABLE, and REWARDABLE KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE, you will take away:

  • The video of the event (shipped to you at no extra cost)
  • Our best-selling 4-pack audio selling in four countries: NEXT365 Audio work
  • A FREE DOWNLOAD of our “This is Wisdom Video Series”.
  • And much more…

 

REGISTER BY FRIDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2014 TO RECEIVE A CHRISTMAS SLASH ON YOUR REGISTRATION FEE. CALL NOW FOR YOUR DISCOUNT. CALL DANIEL ON 08128118885 OR IFE ON 08128118883.

Posted on December 2, 2014, in NEWS & EVENTS and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.

  1. I listened to Next 365 audio work all night yesterday, at a point in my sleep it was you were just sitting down with me and we were gisting. What you were saying in my dream gist with you was the work from the next 365 audio work.
    This night I will be listening to Self Branding.

    I love you Sir, and I am forever happy to know you.
    I believe we are related, so we will meet one day.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: