If you are like me, then you will love this invention. Every day, man is working tirelessly to improve the standard of living and eliminate cumbersome processes. And this invention is definitely one of such. It’s called EyeVerify.
With this new technology, you don’t have to remember all your passwords. You can now use your brain for storing other important details, as all you need to log in to your account(s) are the very veins in your eyes. Yep! You sure read that right…the veins in your eyes.
With the sudden rise in hacking and internet fraud, people are looking for better ways to secure personal/confidential details and make accessing of accounts more secured and more difficult to hack. And one major way that seems to be able to deliver this level of security is the use of biometrics.
Now, every human being has unique set of veins in the white of their eyes…even identical twins. So with EyeVerify, all you need to do on your smartphone is look into the camera lens of your phone and the software will register your eyes and log you in. Isn’t that just great?!
For a moment, just close your eyes and switch on your imagination inner eyes. Now imagine a city where the climate is controlled by man. That is, the weather is neither too hot nor too cold. Even if it’s raining or the sun is blazing, you won’t be affected; yet you can do all your normal everyday activities. That will be lovely, right?
Ok, now open your eyes… Guess what? This imagination will soon be a reality as plans are already underway to complete this city. Dubai has already announced their plans to build this city and they hope to have it ready and functional to host the 2020 World Expo Trade Fair.
The 48 million square-foot complex dubbed ‘Mall of the World’ will be constructed under a glass dome that serves as the protective shield of the city. This city will play host to the world’s largest shopping mall, as well as the world’s largest theme park. It is expected to attract and host about 180 million visitors annually.
The main attraction of the ‘Mall of the World’ is said to be its cultural district which will be a recreation of some of the world’s famous landmarks from New York to Barcelona and London.
To watch a virtual tour of the city click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-lUp9sUFZw
When people hear the word ‘snack’, what immediately comes to mind are a list of unhealthy junk foods that are completely fattening and extremely high in calories. The truth however, is that a snack is simply something you eat in between meals and are usually in small quantities. So the choice to have something healthy or complete junk is left entirely up to you.
Now, it has been discovered that people who sit longer especially at the office tend to want to snack more and are more susceptible to consuming more calories. So we have gone round and gathered a few healthy snacks that we consider appropriate for you. They are not only low in calories but are also filling so the urge to keep snacking and consuming more automatically disappears.
- Brown bread sandwich: All you need for this are 2 slices of brown bread, 1 slice of cucumber, 1 or 2 slices of tomatoes [depending on your preference], a slice of ham and a layer of fresh lettuce or cabbage. This simple sandwich snack is just a little over 170 calories.
- Stir fried vegetables: For this simply stir-fry with very minimal oil some vegetables of your choice like, tomatoes, carrots, celery, kidney beans, and basically any vegetable you want to add. This kind of snack is a good way to incorporate a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals and fibre into your diet. Now depending on the vegetables you choose to use, an average bowl of stir fry is about 100 – 300 calories.
- Instant oats: I’m sure someone is wondering how oats can be classified a snack. Well, like we already established, a snack is a food you eat in small quantities in between meals; so there is absolutely nothing wrong with snacking on oats. Besides oats now come in small portable sachets that can easily be cooked with a microwave. Oats are said to be low in cholesterol and have the capacity to reduce the risk of heart diseases. And a simple packet is about 110 calories.
- Fruits: When you feel low on sugar and are tempted to go for some sweets or artificial sugars, fruits are your best bet. They contain natural sugars and are filled with antioxidants and vitamins. Note however that fruits vary in their calorie count but on the average, a bowl of fruits should have between 70 – 200 calories.
- Nuts: Among all other snacks we have mentioned, nuts are the most healthy you can find. According to Amanda MacMillan, “Nuts are nature’s way of showing us that good things come in small packages.” Nuts are completely packed with proteins and will fill you up for longer periods. Examples of healthy nuts are: Almonds, Cashew nuts, Hazelnuts and Walnuts. Please note that I did not mention groundnut…as they are not classified as nuts. Groundnuts belong to the legume family.
Sure your weekend was great; and you are getting fired up for the new week.
Now, I did give out a gift towards the end of 2014 right into the first few days of January 2015. The idea was to prepare and empower people for great success in the New Year – 2015.
The year is now running and many are playing catch-up; while very few people are seizing the opportunities for living meaningfully and fulfilled.
We are rounding up the first quarter of the year, Easter is around the corner and the critical narrative in my head is the reality about the multiple skills people will have to continue to hone in their day to day activities, all through the year.
A strong auditory capacity is vital amongst many. I am sharing a very powerful and concise eBook this Easter season to support you in how this crucial skill can find more useful space in your life. It is called:
HIGH RESPONSE SPEAKING —the Singular Element that makes your Speech and Presentations Attention-Grabbing, Persuasive, and instantly distinguishes you from the crowd as a Phenomenal Communicator.
In 15 minutes or less, you’ll learn a killer technique that will crown you a Pro.
Providence has given me the platform to enjoy a highly humbling reputation capital as a pioneer public speaker and a voice of hope, clarity and direction. This gift is another gesture to share a unique, authentic and very powerful part of me with the world.
This ebook is yours to download and read FREE. With just a click, you will get it instantly delivered to you [http://bit.ly/1x0Kwdj]. However, I have a bigger deal for you.
I have put together an event to take you by the hand, step by step and show you how to speak like a Pro. It’s called TalkPRO™. Register Now!
TalkPRO™ will give you the tools to create presentations around the ideas that matter most to you; the skill to win over hearts and minds, and the confidence to deliver the talk of your life. You have ideas that are meant to be heard. I will teach you to use your voice to inspire any audience and achieve your most audacious goals.
Please feel free to Share these links.
For the FREE GIFT, Click here:www.olakunlesoriyan.com/site/hrs
For TalkPRO™ Event, Click here: www.talkpro.olakunlesoriyan.com
Your GREATNESS is my FULFILMENT.
A group of students at the University of Liverpool, UK are attempting to break the world record for the fastest human powered vehicle using a bicycle. This bicycle is said to be able to travel at a speed of 90MPH. The capsule shaped bicycle designed by the University of Liverpool Velocipede Team [ULV Team] is called Arion1.
Currently, a Dutch team holds the world speed record of 83.13mph but the ULV team from Liverpool hope to beat this challenge at this year’s competition.
How the Arion1 Velocipede Works
To achieve the desired speed, the rider, who will be seated just 5 inches (13 cm) from the floor, will need to get their legs pumping to generate over 700 W of power, which the team points out is enough power to light the average UK home. The power will be delivered to the wheels via a transmission system with a gear ratio of 17:1, as compared to the gear ratio of 4:1 found on a standard bicycle. (http://www.gizmag.com/arion1-bicycle-world-speed-record/31772/)
For the windscreen, instead of a transparent one, the ULV team is working on designing and installing a camera and monitor system that will allow the rider see where they are going. The monitor system is designed to not only reduce aerodynamic drag but also allow the rider’s head remain in the optimum riding position.
The Arion1 is said to weigh less than 55 lb. (25 kg) and will be released May 2015.